Saturday, April 4, 2009

18 years coming & i'm ready

a week from monday i've had lived 18 years & i can't wait.
i know this might be too early to be talking about all this because i could die today. but i wanted to reflect on shit. i've learned so much. lessons that have humbled me. happy times that made me more aware to be careful & sadness & heartache that pushed me to grow up. i've been so upset about shit lately that i totally forgot that i had this day coming. and now that i'm fed up & ready to move on with my shit i realized that i have so many other bigger & better things coming for me. i'm a shark in the water & all this small town bullshit are the fishes in a pond. the small circle of people that i have to support me & my family is all i need. i don't need fake ass people...confused ass girls. none of that bull. that's just the smoke to blind me and steer me in the wrong direction. i'm ready to take this step into man hood & make a very successful living with my life. i'm done doing for others & start doing for me. looking out for my star player [me] because at the end of the day everyone else looks out for themselves & if you can't beat them might as well join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment