Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sweat It Out

What's good ya'll?
Yesterday I realized something. That things are not as they appear. I've come to realize that I was being used for what I had than for who I am. Now when all this hit me...I guess you could say I was in some type of shock. Well not really. I should of seen it coming I haven't listend to my friends & maybe they are the ones looking out for me. I try to go with my gut feeling but at this point my gut feeling is saying to leave it alone. So I'm really gonna change the anthony that cared about girl in the fact of not pimpin' them is gone offically. Like I really mean it. I'm not gonna be mr. Nice guy anymore you just get played & used with that bullshit. Message to the wise...don't get caught up in the bitches smile or how she laughs at your jokes or tell you how different you are or how she acts like she wants to be around. None of that matters. Cuz at the end of the day actions speak louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment