Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Talk To Me People!

Ok so as I sit & wonder to myself...like people are always talking about LOVE. Your boys always tell you don't say it & call it the 4 LETTER WORD & when your in a relationship you don't wanna say it first & some guys use it to get pussy. The same word they use before they kiss they moms on the cheek. LOVE? What is it? I hear people say all the time " that love thing is no joke" & though I've never been in love & I hope one day I never fall in it....because I've seen the effects of it...what is it? What is that feeling like? How do you know when your in it? I mean do you just get up one day & say to yourself "hey I'm in love with you!" Like wtf? Is it something that you gain over time only? Talk to me people!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment