Monday, February 22, 2010

Beginner's Luck Tracklist

This is the tracklist for my mixtape "beginners luck" it's not done yet, I have more songs to add. But I'm almost done. But here check it out.

1. Intro (Hard) (not finished)
2. I'm good Freestyle
3. D.O.A. Freestyle
4. Overdose On Greed (not finished)
5. A&L speaks
6. You're Wrong
7. Fed Up Of Ya'll
8. Popular Demand Freestyle
9. Roots Freestyle (not finished)
10. A&L Speaks
11. Knock you down Freestyle
12. Nobody loves me
13. Miss Perfect (not finished)
14. Tough Decisions
15. A&L Speaks
16. Falling Stars Become Angels.
17. Fearless (not finished)
18. Say What's Real (Feat. Hydro)
19. The Reward (not finished)
20. CLK Music
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Your posting the mixtape online right? That joint should be fire. Cant wait to see the album art. Track list seems pretty long, I guess there is something for everybody on this joint. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i'm posting it online. i have a lot of changes to do. i've taken a lot of the songs off & switched around things. The album art should be up in a couple weeks...should be fire.

    I've entered a rap tournament, my rap name is A&L & it's on BEATS4THOUGHTS.COM so i'll let you know when i'm up, & please go listen & vote for me !

    ReplyDelete