Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Don't Know How To Feel. Dammnn.

Photobucket



Well today was a bad day only a couple things to make me feel good about anything is music & this chick.

But that's not the point the point was that i was acting so stupid today and ended up fucking shit up for myself [not that it was going anywhere] but it really was something that was cool.

Well we know how much of an asshole i can be and just how loud and stupid i can get..well today was everything to the max. Almost like you get soooooo mad you go blind and don't know what your doing yuppp that was me. Just talking mad shit and said shit that i would honestly take back.

Soo now you hate me and i know this probably won't get to you but i'm sorry kid.

This string of people thinking i'm an "asshole" needs to be cut short so now i'm on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment