Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YESSS........PEOPLE SHOWING THEY TRUEEEEE COLORS.

Now i see what it is man.

that's cool.

don't you love that?
people just smiling in your face & doing some dirty shit on the side.

ain't that just lovely?
i think it's wonderful.

& now i know what's really going on i'm good money now.

cuz play me once of course shame on you.

but play a nigga twice shame on me.

& dead ass i ain't having that this time.

i don't care who read this.

all ya'll can.

mark my words.

knock on wood.

i don't care.

i'm about to ride out on this little nigga son.

REAL SHIT.

remember i said that shit.

Can you believe a nigga stressed this same shit
and here is it again looking me dead in my face.

i been here before & i know how to play the game
and you & this nigga fucking lose
GAME OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment